(Branch to deploy alongside spiegel.de and macrumors.com merges)
- Added news items to accommodate changes in /content
- Adjusted HTML for news items where a list
<ul>had been used for only one item (changed to
- Tweaked the CSS for news items further to make spacing better on a lot of single item minor updates. Made spacing more consistent between all types and combinations of news items.
- Realised if I wrote my commits with this much descriptive info, I wouldn’t need to write this text…
- Learned that I can’t give merge request titles that include branch names, as Gitlab will replace the branch name with a link to a commit