Deploy hallo.gent, test.magicwebsitefactory.gent, and available.gent
- To be able to demonstrate publicly how Hallo.gent and Indie Site are meant to function
- To get us to incorporate deployment into our workflow and to be even more transparent in our development process by deploying the current state of the tools regularly
- Use the Hallo.gent site to link to ongoing media coverage, etc., of the project and to have a site that people can visit when they hear about the project (since the name is also the domain name, it cannot be mentioned without the domain name also being mentioned. The last thing people who visit links to the project should see is a domain holding page).
- Domains registered via Combell.
- Nameservers hosted with Amazon Route 53.
We use a single OpenStack-based VPS instance at cloudscale.ch and virtual hosts to host all three components.
All domain and hosting costs are currently being covered by Ind.ie.
git push deploys via Docker).
Remotes (for configuring your working copies):
git remote add deploy email@example.com:hallo.gent
- available.gent: (this should be added as a remote to Indie Site):
git remote add available.gent firstname.lastname@example.org:available
git remote add deploy email@example.com:magicwebsitefactory
Provided and automatically renewed by Dokku Let’s Encrypt plugin.