Transition to Settings page must be handled better
Hallobot: “Now, let’s customise your site. When you’re ready, I’ll scroll you to the top and show you the Settings page. There, you can set your name and bio, a profile image, and a background image or colour to make your site truly your own.”
Are you ready?”
Person: Presses [Yes] button.
- Page animates to the top (at a speed that doesn’t make the person feel queasy)
- An animated pop-up points at the Settings link with copy: “Customise your site from the Settings page now.”
Person: Presses Settings link in the navigation
- Transition to Settings page.
- An animated pop-up points to the Me page with copy: “When you’re done, go back here to continue…”
(Note: copy in above screenshot should be in English but isn’t due to bug #91 (closed).)
Person: Makes changes… eventually presses the Me link to return to the index.
- Transition to index page
- Animate: scroll down to the end of the messages (same animation speed as previous scroll)
Hallobot: “Great… now there’s one last thing left to make this site truly yours. We have to change the address to your own domain. Let me check if your domain is ready…”