WIP: Compile to JS
- Clean unneeded .coffee extensions
- Require package.json instead of reading it from the file directly.
- Created a Cakefile and imported a tool to make recursive copies.
- Make all the compilation scripts in Package.json
- Move all the coffeescript to its folder:
- Make it find Static files
- Make it find Readme
- Make it find Package.json
- Make Bootstrap.js work, it also needed coffeescript/require (it was failing)
- Change Cakefile to get the new file locations
- Move the compiled to JS folder:
- It runs well: tests, npm start, and all of that
- Check if it can be imported
- Correct dev, deploy... and those scripts
- Test everything.
Closes #6 (closed)